Montessori Parenting E-Course
How to Raise Your Child the Montessori Way
Wondering how you can completely change your lifestyle to incorporate Montessori values in the upbringing of your children? It's not as difficult as you might think! In this self-paced e-course, you will get a detailed overview of the components of a Montessori home from a trained Montessorian's perspective.
- A Quick Montessori Overview -- the basic terms explained
- The Prepared Environment in Your Home -- setting your child up for success in each room of your home
- Following the Child to Create Activities in Your Home -- a brief explanation of how to set up Montessori-inspired activities for your child at home
- The Prepared Adult -- ways to speak to young children
- Offering Freedom Within Limits in Your Montessori Home -- providing natural limits while still allowing your child the freedom of movement, choice, and time
- Discipline the Montessori Way -- all about natural and logical consequences and the power of positive redirection
There are also several videos that show exactly what a Montessori home can look like!
*Note: This is NOT a Montessori homeschool course -- it is about living a Montessori lifestyle in the home. You can enroll in my Montessori Homeschool Preschool E-course HERE.
View blog: MOMtessoriLife.com
My teaching background has proven to be very helpful in terms of understanding Montessori philosophy as well as classroom management skills, and I have absolutely loved being my daughters’ Montessori homeschool preschool teacher. While we currently have no plans to homeschool after the preschool years, I have developed a certain level of expertise in terms of homeschool preschool set-up and instruction, and I believe I have a unique view based on years as both a Montessori classroom teacher AND a homeschooling parent. I am excited to be your guide in your own Montessori Homeschool Preschool journey!
“[My favorite thing about the Montessori Parenting E-Course was about] giving children enough freedom to let them choose what do they want to do or play. My husband is 100% on board with this method, and our child is much happier and more independent.”
"[What I liked most about the Montessori Parenting E-Course is] how detailed it is throughout the entire course and definitely helpful for both those who have no clue what Montessori is and for those who have been doing their reading. Which makes it a lot easier for my husband, ex-husband, and myself to all be on the same page for all our children."
- Emilia L.
"It gives me great reminders, new ideas, and has made Montessori more manageable! If something didn't work the way I did it, this course gave me new ideas and perspectives!"
- Lindsay E.
"I liked the examples and ease of access. It wasn't overwhelming and it was super easy to think about how I make changes in my own home without doing things like building a child-sized kitchen."